Happy Wedding Wednesday, people! Today we’re blushing right along with all of our beautiful blushing RLJ brides. Why? Because blush bridesmaids dresses might just be one of our all time favorites.There’s something so soft and romantic about this pale pink shade. Reminiscent of warm candlelight, or the perfect pink flower in a summer garden, blush immediately puts love on the mind. It’s also nearly universally flattering, especially if you allow your maids to choose a shade of blush that best complements their complexion. Gorgeous blush gowns abound online and in department stores too – not just in bridal shops. Opening up the bridesmaids dress selection to off the rack dresses can often save your girls money too, since they can shop sales or use credit card rewards point they may or may not rack up consistently at Bloomingdales. Ahem. Plus, letting them choose their own dress – with your stamp of approval – gives them the freedom to pick a gown they’ll very likely wear again after your wedding. Not so with a gathered skirt ball gown in purple satin that the bridal shop saleslady is pushing. Nope, you won’t find a single blush bridesmaids dress on this list that your girls wouldn’t be tickled pink to wear.
1. This fun, fresh Aqua dress is perfect for a younger bridal party – there are cutouts and sequins, so perfect for the girliest girls.
2. Another amazingly sparkling pick – this beautiful Adrianna Papell Blouson gown. Perfect for a pop of contrast in the bridal party.
3. A sweet, sweetheart neckline is universally flattering, so is the flowing chiffon skirt on this Jenny Yoo ‘Aidan’ bridesmaids dress.
4. Eliza J dresses are hot hot hot, and come in an amazing variety of prints. This embellished tiered one keeps it simple, but stays true to the brand’s figure flattering silhouettes.
5. Another Adrianna Papell – one of our favorite lines for bridesmaids! This fun gold polka dot foil pattern keeps the sophisticated dress from looking too stuffy.
6. This Decode 1.8 blush sequin gown is fit for a princess, with chic sheer neckline and starburst beading and sequins.
But the hunt for perfect blush bridesmaids gowns doesn’t end there. Check out a few others we found while browsing: