1. Chinti and Parker Aran sweater – the cozy knit in oatmeal gray is a November staple. The oversized look is one of the biggest fall fashion trends for 2012, and pairs perfectly with skinny leather leggings.
2. 18kt yellow gold, citrine, yellow sapphire and diamond Maharaja ring – This stunning cocktail ring represents November’s birthstone. A massive citrine is perfect surrounded by yellow sapphires and white diamonds, all set into warm 18kt yellow gold.
3. Paula Bianco distressed infinity scarf – The infinity scarf is a trend that isn’t going away any time soon. It’s cozy, warm, and more tailored than a traditional scarf. This option in charcoal gray pairs nicely with fall’s brights and neutrals alike.
4. Chanel J12 Black Ceramic diamond bezel watch – the Chanel J12 is one of our favorite fashionista watches. Timeless yet trendy, the dark ceramic version of the J12 gets added brightness from a diamond pave bezel.
5. ABS Strapless Paillette Dress – Get a leg up on your holiday party wardrobe. Invitations for the season will start rolling in any day now, and a glamorously glitzy cocktail dress will have you well prepared. This ABS option is fun and flattering (and pairs nicely with our cocktail ring too!)