Have you seen the latest limited edition creation from watchmaker Hublot? It’s an unbelievable set of Big Bang Aero Johnnie Walker Whisky limited edition watches. Its design is based on their partnership with the Johnnie Walker brand of whiskies. If you haven’t seen them, you’re in for a real treat!
The theme of this unique timepiece is build around the new Johnnie Walker House in Beijing, China. You’re probably wondering “what’s a Johnnie Walker House?” Well, what’s known as “Johnnie Walker House” currently has three locations. Two are in China and one in South Korea. Johnnie Walker House was designed as a bar type place meant to stand as an ambassador of the whisky culture and they even teach classes on how to properly appreciate whisky.
The Big Bang Aero Johnnie Walker Whisky limited edition watches feature the Johnnie Walker emblem on the face and the John Walker & Sons emblem on the back.
The stylish details of this watch are:
- Micro-blasted black ceramic timepiece with a 44 mm wide case with skeletonized dial
- Brown whisky-like overtones that closely match the black on the pushers, the crown, the dial and the strap
- The strap is made of hornback alligator and sits on a rubber lining
The technical details of this watch are:
- Case – micro-blasted black ceramic
- Bezel – micro-blasted black ceramic with 6 black PVD titanium screws
- Crystal – sapphire with a anti-reflective treated interior
- Lateral Inserts – has black composite resin
- Back Casing – in micro-blasted ceramic displaying the John Walker & Sons logo
- Crown – black PVD titanium with a brown rubber insert
- Water Resistance – 10 ATM (100 meters)
- Dial – open worked, with black on black transfers, Ruthenium that has satin finished indexes with black SuperLuminova
- Hands – Ruthenium with a black SuperLuminova lacquered brown chronograph second hand
- Movement – HUB 4214 automatic mechanical Aero Bang chronograph
- Components – 257 – 27 jewels
- Power Reserve – About 42 hours
- Bracelet – gold hornback alligator or black gummy alligator that’s sewn onto black rubber with black or brown stitching
- Clasp – micro-blasted PVD steel deployant buckle
All of this is enough to get anyone excited about buying a new watch. Unfortunately, Hublot is limiting the production of these exquisite watches to 25 and to further the hard-to-get nature of these timepieces, they will be sold exclusively in China. The Big Bang Aero Johnnie Walker Whisky limited edition watches have been officially launched. Therefore, you might want to catch a flight to China, and pronto, if you want to get one of these masterpieces for yourself.
If you’re not planning a trip to China anytime soon, why not take a trip over to Raymond Lee Jewelers in Boca Raton, Florida and take a look a look at some other designer Hublot brand watches that might suit your fancy. Just picture yourself sporting a brand new watch on your next night out on the town or being the envy of all your friends and coworkers.