Verragio engagement rings are in style year round, don’t get us wrong. But there’s just something about these Verragio rings that puts them on our radar this summer, in a big way. Maybe it’s the way the summer sun bounces off the diamonds that shine from every angle on a Verragio ring. Maybe it’s the warmth of rose gold that graces so many Verragio engagement rings, reminding us of the frose we’ll sip beachside every weekend. Or maybe it’s the fact that these are the perfect accessory for the 18 million weddings dotting your social calendar this summer. Whatever the reason is, these 10 Verragio rings are definitely on our radar for summer.
Each one has its own distinct flair, thanks to its unique style and the larger family of rings it belongs to. Every Verragio collection has a special touch that unites all the rings, and they’re most easily identifiable in their profiles. We’ve written about them before, but here’s a quick refresher.
- The Parisian collection is romantic, like all Verragio rings, but has a sexy side with its garter gathered accents. There are 4 rose gold bands on the ring’s foundation leading around to its resting point.
- The Insignia collection is, appropriately, the signature Verragio collection. The Verragio logo is nestled into the ring’s crown, with two diamond pave scrolls leading to that diamond-accented “V”.
- The Couture collection uses breathtaking detail on the rings’ aerial perspectives to create glamorous presence on the hand. With so much emphasis on the center diamond and spotlight diamonds, the rest of the ring is kept simple. The ring’s interior is lined with large French beading that culminates with a diamond accented tapered resting point.
- Verragio’s Classic collection has beautiful shared prong set diamonds on its shoulders and the interior is lined with simple, micro-French beading. Just beneath the crown the ring displays a mini version of the Insignia’s trademark scrolls and just the accent diamond, rather than the diamond-studded “V”.
- The Paradiso collection was designed with comfort in mind. The interior features diamond-accented scrolls that prevent spinning on the finger and add windows of light from every angle.
- The Venetian collection’s rings are by far Verragio’s most intricate. The ring’s inner face features lace scrollwork surrounded by French beading all the way around. The ring’s resting point is marked by a tapered diamond accent.
Ok, now get ready to drool, and click on any of the images to shop the rings!