What Information is Collected?
We collect information, including when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services in our offices, website, or mobile applications
- Connect with Raymond Lee Jewelers regarding service via our office, website, or on social media platforms
- Visit our website
- Use a social media service, for example, Raymond Lee Jewelers’s Facebook page or YouTube channels
- Sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from Raymond Lee Jewelers
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information
- Provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
Some types of information we collect will include:
- mailing address
- e-mail address
- phone (or mobile) number
- purchase/return/exchange information
Information Collected During Your Online Visit
Raymond Lee Jewelers Cookies
In order to provide the best experience for our visitors, we also use this information for reporting and analysis purposes.
We partner with third-party vendors such as Google to deliver advertisements about our products and services when you visit other websites across the Internet. These vendors place third party cookies which help us provide you with advertisements that are customized to your particular product preferences and improve the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
We may also obtain information from companies that can enhance our information to improve the accuracy and add to the information we have about our customers. This may improve our ability to contact you and improve the relevancy of our marketing by providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you.
Our Marketing Purposes
- Deliver newsletters, in-store receipt messages, e-mails, and mobile messages
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and special or seasonal promotions
- Administer promotions
- Improve the effectiveness of our websites in what ever format they are accessed
- Conduct research and analysis
- Perform other various business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
How is this Information Shared?
We share information we collect within the Raymond Lee Jewelers family, which includes all Raymond Lee Jewelers subsidiaries and affiliates. The Raymond Lee Jewelers family may use this information to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
The Raymond Lee Jewelers Family includes:
- Raymond Lee Jewelers websites, social media platforms, blogs
We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, e-mail, mobile marketing, or data enhancement provider) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions.
These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
We may disclose information you provide to us when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers or others.
Sharing with Other Companies (for their marketing purposes)
We do not share information or sell information we acquire about our visitors and customers.
What Choices Do You Have?
If you do not wish to coupons, and other promotional mail, contact us or call us at the number above to opt out.
Raymond Lee Jewelers Cookies
The help function of your browser should contain instructions to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. If you set your computer to not receive cookies at any time, certain personalized services cannot be provided to you, and accordingly, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Raymond Lee Jewelers.com features. You may also make your cookie anonymous for analysis and reporting purposes.
Third Party Cookies
To opt out of third-party vendor’s cookies on other websites, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website.
How Do You Access and Update Your Information?
In order to keep your information accurate and complete, you can access or update some of your information in the following ways:
Contact us using the contact information above with your current contact information and the information you would like to access. We will provide you the information requested if reasonably available, or will describe the types of information we typically collect.
How is this Information Protected?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your information.
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, DO NOT RESPOND. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through e-mail.