July means we’re in the throes of summer. With temps rising and Labor Day pleasantly far off on the calendar pages, July is the perfect month for quintessential summer must-haves.
1. Saturdays Surf NYC Horizon Striped Mid-Length Swim Shorts Because your Hurley board shorts just aren’t cutting it anymore, dude.
2. Raf Simons tortoiseshell aviators Raf Simons is making headlines for all the right reasons today, and these tortoiseshell shades prove that he’s the man for the job at Dior. These subtly make a statement with the material and color while maintaining a classic cool shape.
3. Bell & Ross white midsize ceramic watch Perfectly light, bright and summer-proof, this Bell and Ross BR-S-98-W goes effortlessly from tennis to Independence Day fireworks without being fussy – a summer must.
4. Gant Rugger Corduroy Shorts Ditch last year’s cutoffs (ok, hold onto them, they still look pretty great on you). But at least add this outside-the-box option to your bbq repertoire. Corduroy is an unexpected choice, but the slim cut and slight fade make them perfect for summer.
5. Car Shoe suede driving shoes Because bare ankles and loafers are the ultimate summer state of mind for your feet.