It doesn’t get much fresher than mint, and 2014 brides are inclined to agree. Mint wedding palettes hit the bridal scene in a big way back in 2011, but the pastel shows no signs of slowing down. In the heat of summer, mint cools like nothing else, especially when paired with refreshing citrus hues. In fall, mint is an unexpected standout among shades of fall colors like burgundies. However pared with shades like sage and bronze, it’s as autumn-perfect as it gets. Come winter, mint’s BFF’s are all metallics for a soft and classic way to ring in the new year. And spring always take sue back to preppy roots, and a mint & navy wedding always charms us. So it’s no surprise that mint bridesmaids dresses are hot year round, and the end of May is no exception! We adore these mint dresses from around the world wide web, and hope that your bridesmaids will love them just as much!
Number 1. is one of our favorite bridesmaids dress sources – Rent the Runway! Nothing makes a wedding party look more couture than gowns straight from the best designers. And the best part? The rental price (for a dress they might not wear again) is considerably less than the numbers at your nearest bridal salon. This beautiful Badgley Mischka dress is only $150 to rent (compared to its $950 price tag…if you can even find it.)
2. Is a classic bridesmaids dress by Donna Morgan. The “Rachel” style features a flattering ruches wide waist, and an equally pleasing ruches one shoulder silhouette.
3. Another Rent The Runway favorite – this Shoshanna sweetheart neckline empire waist gown. How perfect are the gold foil dots? They scream celebration – perfect for any champagne-popping occasion.
4. There’s a reason why this bridesmaids dress style might just be the most popular – it’s universally flattering. This gorgeous color by Donna Morgan sweetens the deal.
5. This Adrianna Papell gown is a major crowd pleaser, and we’re in love. The beaded art deco pattern is pitch perfect.
6. Finally, this Calvin Klein Junior’s number is perfect for the bridesmaid on a budget, a junior bridesmaid, or a younger ‘maid (think your high school aged sister). We love the traditional sweetheart neckline with the fun playful twist on pearls.
What do you think of a mint wedding palette?
Aqua and Gold Bridesmaids Look Wedding Wednesday: Green Bridesmaids Gowns Adorable and Affordable Navy Bridesmaids Dresses