February is upon us! And it’s one of our most favorite times of the year – we’re busy exhibiting at some of the nation’s top antique jewelry shows, the showroom is abuzz with customers shopping for trinkets for their Valentines, and Cupid has us working overtime. This special time of year brings eager, savvy gents through our door in steady rotation ready to take the plunge with some of the best engagement rings Boca Raton has to offer. We never tire of helping our grooms-to-be find the perfect ring for their perfect girl. From the guy who knows exactly what he wants (down to the pave style on the shank) to the man who’s just covered his 4 C basics, we’re ready to help. We love listening to our guys talk about their wonderful intended, how long they’ve dated and how they’re planning to pop the question. We just love love. And to celebrate, we’re giving away one of our most fabulous engagement rings!
All you need to do is visit our Facebook page and upload a picture of you and your girlfriend or boyfriend. Share your story – how you met, when you knew he/she was The One, how you’d propose, or why you deserve to win – get creative and make us fall in love with you! Our Facebook fans will vote for their favorite couples by liking their photo (we suggest you campaign heavily to your friends, family and Farmville buddies). At the end of the month, the couple with the most “likes” on their photo will win this:
This stunning engagement ring features a three quarter carat (.76ct) round brilliant diamond certified by GIA. The center diamond is a bright, lovely I colored stone with a pristine VS2 clarity grade. The setting is 14kt white gold set with .75 carats of diamond pave – so the ring’s total carat weight is an impressive 1.51 carats! We adore this sparkly, elegant style – there’s no ring with more “bling” than a halo style engagement ring! This ring sells for $4,495 in our showroom, but our lucky couple will take it home for F-R-E-E.
And while there can only be one grand prize winner, we’re sharing the love with all of this month’s bridal customers. Any engagement ring purchase over $2,000 comes with a free white or yellow gold men’s wedding band, valued at $600.
So what are you waiting for? Head over to our Facebook page and enter now! You can read the full rules after the jump!
Who Can Enter:
1. Entrants must be US residents.
2. Employees of Raymond Lee Jewelers or any affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter:
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The contest will begin on Facebook on 2/1/13 and will end at 12:00PM EST on 2/28/13.
4. A winner will be selected by amount of “likes” on their photo. Photo with the greatest amount of “likes” or votes wins. Alternate method of entry available.
5. To enter, upload a photo of you and/or your sweetheart, along with your story, how you met, how you’d like to propose – anything you think will help you get the most votes! The more creative, the better. Alternate method of entry available.
6. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
7. The winner will be announced on the Raymond Lee Jewelers Facebook Page. Facebook is not affiliated with nor is a sponsor of this promotion. Alternate method of entry available.
8. The first place winner will receive a 1.51ctw diamond and white gold halo style engagement ring with a GIA certified .76ct round brilliant I VS2 center stone valued at $4,495 retail. Should the winner choose, due to extenuating circumstances within their relationship [ie. change in status or same sex couples] an alternate first prize is available. The second place winner will receive a .65 carat total weight white gold and diamond engagement ring.
9. The winners will be issued a 1099 and are responsible for for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules. Sponsor will issue a 1099 to the winner for any prize worth more than $600.
10. If the winner should decline the prize, an alternative winner will be chosen by moving to the next greatest amount of Facebook likes. Facebook entry not required, alternate method of entry available. Winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 24-hours of notification by email, voicemail or phone call, otherwise Raymond Lee Jewelers reserves the right to chose a new winner.
11. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize.
12. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
13. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
14. Winner’s name will be posted on the Raymond Lee Jewelers Facebook page once they have been notified and accepted the prize. Facebook is not a sponsor of this promotion nor is affiliated with the promotion. Alternate method of entry available.
15. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize.
16. By entering, participants represent that they are eligible, and agree (a) to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, (b) to release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.
Entrants can enter the Contest for free by the Alternate Method of Entry. Alternate Method of entry: Comment your name on this blog post and have friends, family and fans comment with your name to vote for you.
Engagement Ring Eye Candy: Emerald Engagement Rings Engagement Ring Eye Candy: Newest Engagement Rings Boca Raton Marquise Diamond Engagement Ring Eye Candy Jamie-Lynn Sigler Engaged to Cutter Dykstra! Are Fancy Colored Diamonds an Asset? Cute Wedding Nail Ideas to Match your Engagement Ring