16 Diamond Engagement Rings Under 5k
Beautiful yet affordable? Find diamond engagement rings that are proof you can have it all without cutting off an arm and a leg.Whether you’re a traditional bride or a nontraditional bride, there are plenty of diamond engagement rings out there to choose from. Maybe you want a unique engagement ring, with multiple colors or a vintage-inspired design. From colorful center stones and modern-inspired designs to vintage metal and rose gold, we’ve got latest and greatest on trending rings for every soon to be bride.
2. Diamond Engagement Rings by Henri DaussiA stunning 18k white gold engagement ring from Henri Daussi. This diamond engagement ring was crafted to complete perfection. Featuring 0.70 ct pave set diamond accents throughout the piece and a halo diamond that surrounds the 0.42 ct cushion cut center stone. Shop more engagement rings from Henri Daussi. Henri Daussi AMDS 0.42 ct Diamond Engagement Ring, Cost: $4,686.00
3. Diamond Solitaire Engagement Rings from TacoriThis is one of our more traditional bands. Featuring a brilliant round of 0.22 ctw accent diamonds that dazzle along the ring setting and a round cut diamond in the center (it would also look good with a princess cut diamond.) This solitaire engagement ring from Tacori is ideal for someone looking for a traditional ring.//diamondsbyraymondlee.com/category/tacori-engagement-rings/?orderby=priceShop more traditional Tacori rings here.
4. Verragio INSIGNIA Diamond Engagement RingsVerragio’s INSIGNIA engagement ring setting is beautiful and soft with its handcrafted 0.35 ctw diamond accents. The ring features pave set diamonds along the shank, as well as diamond accents that were handcrafted into the Verragio scroll just beneath the center stone. The diamonds flow together nicely to create a simple and contemporary look. Like this style? Shop more rings from Verragio.
5. Tacori Dantela Mini Pave Halo Engagement RingsThis mini pave halo halo engagement ring from Tacori is Petite and sweet. It’s 18k white gold but is also available for special order in 18k yellow, rose gold, and platinum. With the radiantly shaped diamond surrounded by a halo of pavé-set diamonds on this antique-style ring it screams modern day chic. Think of it as the princess diaries meets 2018. Want to see more from this collection? Shop more Tacori engagement rings.
6. Gabriel & Co. 14k Two Tone Victorian ByPass Engagement RingsPolished in its appearance, this Gabriel & Co. ByPass Diamond Engagement Ring is a graceful and romantic ring. This two in one ring Setting features a Victorian-inspired style along with both 14k White Gold and Pink Gold. It also has a pave set diamond bypass shank that leaves perfect room for any round shape, princess shape, cushion shape, or asscher shape center diamond stone. Consider customizing this Gabriel & Co. diamond ring to truly make it everything you want. Shop more engagement rings from Gabriel & Co.
7. Henri Daussi Diamond Engagement RingsRose gold had made a huge comeback in the world of wedding and engagement rings. That’s why this Henri Daussi diamond engagement ring is number seven on our list. It features a cushion-cut fancy orange-brown center diamond, surrounded by 0.66 ctw pave set diamonds that run along the 14k rose gold halo setting. And the feminine rose gold color is flattering to all skin tones. Not quite what you were looking for? Shop for more rose gold rings here.
8. Verragio Classic 0.25 ctw Diamond Engagement RingsThis flawless Verragio classic engagement ring is perfect for the more traditional bride. It features a diamond halo along with a sleek and simple style. The addition of the diamond halo creates a modern and elegant look. This ring setting is available in 14k, 18k, and platinum. It can also be customized to fit any diamond you desire. Shop more rings from Verragio. Are you looking to have a ring custom made? It all starts with a thought! Contact our design experts at (561) 623-8205 to start your design today.
9. Simon G Garden Collection Diamond Engagement RingsA simple cross between Cinderella and snow white, this Simon G Garden Collection diamond engagement ring is perfect for any queen. It’s one that says sophisticated and elegant. This ring features brilliant diamonds that are G/H in color and VS in clarity and it’s adorned with .12 ctw around. The setting is available in 18k white, yellow, rose gold, and platinum. Find more rings fit for a queen or more from the Simon G collections.
10. Mosaic Pear Diamond Engagement RingsSure a round-cut diamond is cute bute a pear-shaped diamond is beautiful. Simple, elegant, and sophisticated – these pear cut diamonds are making a comeback. A huge plus about these tapered cuts? They instantly slim and elongate your fingers. And this Mosaic Pear Diamond Engagement ring does just that. If you’re looking for a more nontraditional type of ring, this ring may be ideal. For other pear-shaped diamonds Check out this 18k White Gold GIA 1.01ct Pink Pear Shaped Diamond Engagement Ring. Or Shop more engagement rings from A. Jaffe.
11. Fabled Collection by Simon G Diamond Engagement RingsTwisted bands are great for someone looking for a ring that is both simple and unique at the same time. This diamond engagement ring setting from the Fabled Collection is a beautiful nontraditional ring. It has been adorned with .20 ctw round, brilliant diamonds that are G/H in color and VS in clarity. The setting is available in platinum and 18k white, yellow, and even rose gold. See more rings with twisted bands here.
12. Classic Pave Set Engagement Rings from A. JaffeThe A. Jaffe classic pave set diamond engagement ring is one of the more simple settings we have. With a beautiful setting that will look astonishing on any future bride’s finger, the future bride to be will love showing it off. It features approximately 0.27 ct of round brilliant diamonds paved along the shank of the ring and a four prong setting that can be customized to fit any diamond or gemstone of your choice. Shop more engagement rings from A. Jaffe.
- Jaffe Classic Pave Set Engagement Ring Setting, Cost: $1,810.00–$3,200.00