Fall of 2012 is seeing five surprising new trends in men’s fashion. This fall will see the rise of new colors in men’s jewelry, the return of the blazer and a sea of true blue. Below are five trends to look forward to in the fall of 2012.
THE Five Upcoming Men’s Fashion Trends Fall 2012
1. Colorful Jewelry – Men’s jewelry has always had a tendency to be conservative and stick to the colors of classic precious metals. This trend is changing in the fall of 2012. The Estate Jade and Yellow Gold Men’s Ring is a prime example of this emerging trend, featuring bright yellows, gold and the ever-soothing blue. Blue rarely shows up in men’s jewelry, until now.
2. Blazers – Tweed, wool, and cotton blazers are present in almost every designers fall collection, from Tommy Hilfiger to Kenneth Cole. Stylish gentlemen from all walks of life are discovering wearing a blazer, regardless of material and design, is an immediate way to class up their adventures.
3. Tribal Flavor – Burberry, Mark McNairy and Etro all exhibited ethnic influences on their upcoming men’s fashion lines. Some designers incorporated traditional Asian themes, while others exhibit wooden-beadlike patters. The tribes of old are making a splash.
4. Suede Shoes – The suede wingtip shoe is back with a vengeance! Expect to see suede shoes everywhere from the stylish gentlemen, to the office worker, to the country club enthusiast.
5. True Blue – This years Pitto Uomo tradeshow was flooded with blue. Designers such as Roberto Cavalli, Trussardi and Jil Sander all prominently featured soothing blue colors. Shades of blue are going to be a major theme for men’s fashion in fall of 2012.
The above five trends will be setting the pace for men’s fashion in fall and spring of 2012. Stay ahead of the curve by stocking up on tribal wear, oceanic blues and plenty of blazers for every occasion.
Travis G for Raymond Lee Jewelers, premiere fine jewelry and luxury watch boutique and buyer.