Raymond Lee Jewelers: Protecting Your Assets with Accurate Jewelry Appraisals
Fine jewelry is oftentimes a significant financial investment that also carries deep sentimental significance. This is why Raymond Lee Jewelers highly recommends getting insurance coverage on your fine jewelry in case of damage, theft or loss. To facilitate this, we offer insurance appraisals on jewelry by a Certified Gemologist which will be uniformly accepted by all major insurance companies.
Stop by our store with your jewelry or book an appointment with our expert appraiser when you need jewelry appraisals in Boca Raton. He'll be ready to evaluate your valuables and make sure you are protected for the full value of your item in the unfortunate event that your jewelry gets damaged, lost or stolen.
Why Get Jewelry Insurance Appraisals?
First, insuring your jewelry allows you to wear even your finest gems with complete peace of mind instead of locking it up in a safe where you cannot enjoy it. One of the things insurance companies require is a jewelry appraisal, which indicates the replacement value of the item should it become damaged, lost or stolen.
Why Get Jewelry Insurance Appraisals from Us?
- Insurance companies typically require a jewelry appraisal from a GIA appraiser. GIA stands for Gemological Institute of America, the foremost authority in the world when it comes to knowledge and standards on jewelry and gems. At Raymond Lee Jewelers, all of our jewelry insurance appraisals are done onsite by Richard, our in-house, full-time GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- We specialize in jewelry appraisals for the sole purpose of insurance documentation. Since this is the only type of written jewelry appraisals that we provide, you can be sure our work is complete and impeccable.
- We perform appraisals on jewelry whether it was purchased at our store or not.
- Our appraiser will take the time to explain to you the details of your jewelry appraisal.
Complete and Accurate Jewelry Appraisals
With decades of experience in the jewelry trade, we have become known for integrity, accuracy and quality in how we conduct our business and this includes our jewelry appraisal service. Can you really trust the accuracy of our appraisal reports? Major insurance companies throughout the country recognize our lab analysis reports and written jewelry appraisals so we can confidently say you can trust us to deliver accurate appraisals on your jewelry. Our GIA graduate gemologist and professional appraisers perform all lab work using the most precise instrumentation in the industry today. They use current market values from a computerized system that performs constant monitoring of prices in the market.
Few material things in life can give the excitement of owning beautiful fine jewelry. One excellent way to protect your precious assets is to obtain proper documentation for them and secure appropriate insurance coverage. As an expert appraiser in Boca Raton, we can accurately determine and record the current market value of different types of jewelry. We take pride in preparing detailed and precise appraisal reports for all our clients.
What Is Included in a Proper Appraisal Report?
- Cover: This part of the document should provide a detailed explanation of the type of value the appraisal intends to determine, the objective and the function of the appraisal. It should also identify who the client is and the intended users of the appraisal. The cover also indicates the location and dates of the appraisal.
- Grading Systems: A description of the different systems used to grade diamonds, pearls and colored gemstones.
- Appraiser Profile: This contains information about the professional appraiser such as his/her educational background and work experience. Putting this information in writing is very important to let the client know if the appraiser has the right education and training to evaluate high-value jewelry and how current his/her knowledge and skills are.
- Appraisal Body: This is the section in the report that contains specific details about the item and must be written properly.
- Reverse Side: This is the back of the document and should contain laboratory work and photos as well as all other supporting materials not included in the cover or appraisal body.
Up-to-Date Appraisals on Jewelry
If your jewelry appraisals are over two years old, they may be out-of-date. This could result in your jewelry being underinsured since your insurance would only cover your item up to the replacement value indicated in your old appraisal. Without updating your jewelry insurance appraisals, you are risking a significant financial loss if your fine jewelry becomes damaged, lost or stolen. To protect your assets and your finances, we recommend upgrading jewelry appraisals every two years.Why do you need to ensure your jewelry appraisals are current? Insurance purposes would be the most important reason why you want up-to-date appraisals on your jewelry. Over the years, the value of gemstones and precious metals can fluctuate significantly so the value of a piece of jewelry today which was bought five years ago would most likely be far from its purchase value.
Knowing the value of your fine jewelry in the current market is the only way you can be certain that you will be adequately covered by your insurance against jewelry damage, loss or theft. Upgrade your jewelry appraisals today and find out the real value of your jewelry. Raymond Lee Jewelers will provide you with an accurate appraisal based on current market values to ensure that you will get sufficient insurance coverage.
Honest and Professional Service
Our honest service and professionalism provides security to our clients. Raymond Lee Jewelers is committed to producing accurate and impartial written jewelry appraisals for insurance purposes. As a reputable appraiser in Boca Raton, you can be confident our appraisal report is absolutely unbiased.
With our experienced gemologist in the helm of our appraisal service, you can rely on us to provide proper jewelry insurance appraisals every time. So if you need documentation for insurance purposes, we would be more than happy to schedule an appointment for you with our certified appraiser. Contact us today!